Old June 12th 18, 03:20 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
Sergio

Default Towards routine, reusable space launch.

On 6/11/2018 4:23 PM, benj wrote:
On 6/11/2018 3:02 PM, Sergio wrote:
On 6/11/2018 11:36 AM, Thomas Koenig wrote:
Jeff Findley schrieb:

By your definition, a passenger carrying aircraft is "waste" because it
flies from one destination to another while carrying passengers.

Of course.

Firing passengers from large-caliber guns generates much less waste,
obviously, and should be the preferred solution :-)

perhaps the passengers should walk.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Sergio, But then they would be
"pedestrians" rather than passengers, right?

you are right, again.
Unless you consider them as "shoe" passengers, ugh.

or if they were bundled together, like a tour group