Old May 31st 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Nasa hopes for man going back to the Moon or to Mars budgetarylacking

nightbat wrote

Hagar wrote:
Official Star Officer

"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat wrote

Wings wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news:hnfr5393emhuhl4emr388qff6jk9b2b39l@pasosch weiz.de...

On Wed, 30 May 2007 02:12:15 -0400, nightbat
wrote:

The net Seans have made the aspect for any possible
Official Contact dependent on man making it out to Mars, well Nasa
claims it's presently not budgetary possible.

Gen Bohne
Maybe we should not have spent all those 900 billions on Iraq ...

C.

Wings Maybe?

nightbat

The Earth per Officer Warhol has 5 years left before the legendary
predicted end of times Wormwood comet is to key hole hit the planet and
terminate all modern life as we know it. We had the money and the
technology to humanly pilot go to Mars yet we collectively chose ongoing
wars and self destruction, oh the humanity!

ponder on,
the nightbat

New Science Officer Hagar

Yes Commander, it does appear as if humanity, despite all its technological
progress and economic prowess, has proven to be a dismal failure in the
betterment of its own constituency.

nightbat

Correct Star Officer Hagar our destiny appears under a cloud at
this time towards world peace and united planetary lay enlightenment.
Congratulations on your recent promotion to full fledged Star Science
Officer.

carry on,
the nightbat