Old June 13th 18, 11:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Towards routine, reusable space launch.

In article ,
says...

Because, yes, rockets
are the way to get to orbit, but I?m most interested in the
*unforeseeable* future that has humans on other planets around other
stars. Just being satisfied with rockets is not going to make that
happen.

When you're in entirely the wrong newsgroup. You need something that
starts with 'alt' or 'rec'.

Unfortunately, rec.arts.sf.science is in the stupid distribution list of
the posts in this thread. I've removed it from this reply.

Jeff