Old December 7th 03, 05:34 AM
Davoud

Default What is SPAM? (Was: Most Complete Astronomy Software Available)

Etok:
So if Mr. Most-Complete-Astronomy-Software-Available reponded to a
reader's question about astronomy software, I say it's fair use.

A quick look at the archives shows that there have been more that 1,000
reader questions about astronomy software on SAA in the past six
months. In that light, I don't think that the
Most-Complete-Astronomy-Software-Available post is worth a federal
case. It's like every other post -- read it or ignore it.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com