Old August 27th 14, 01:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default There ya go, Guthball ...

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:08:35 PM UTC-7, wrote:
If the government and people of the USA acknowledge the debts we face are legtimate, then the USA is broke. If the government renegs on its debts, then the ruling oligarchy is broke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DyKLlfWe5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW4p9N2Ocs8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWE6cV-HeI

You nailed it. US debt is an essential flow of our hard earned loot for more than the next decade, that's going directly into those offshore investments and banks owned and/or dominated by the oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds. Damn few if any Muslims are getting any piece of that action, other than via proxy wars keeping them busy and their hydrocarbons either off the market and/or overpriced.