Old December 28th 03, 10:42 PM
Sergey Karavashkin

Default Gravitation and Maxwell's Electrodynamics, BOUNDARY CONDITIONS

Dear Aleksandr,

This is just what is fine in physics that everyone can go his own way
he wishes. The experience shows, many go, few come - just who dig into
the deep essence of phenomena. Why I persuade you! ;-)

Happy New year to you! May I wish you great success, much happiness,
and Putin and Co to tighten your belts not so much. ;-) In the New
year night I will drink our matchless vodka with traditional mushrooms
to you and all colleagues in the newsgroups. Kindly remark, this is
second time when I'm clinking my glass at computer with you. Though
small, but already date. ;-)

Sergey.