Old November 9th 03, 08:26 PM
Pat Flannery

Default Von Braun rockets on Encyclopedia Astronautica

Scott Lowther wrote:

It's in
the book book "Hitler's Siegswaffen, Band 2- Star Wars 1947"

Never heard of that particular book book. It sounds like a winner,
though. Low production value?

All you have to do is photocopy Wright-Patterson AFB's copy of "Rocket
Drive For Long-range Bombers" by Eugen Sanger and Irene Brendt, and send
it to the author- one Friedrich George (not his real name; his real name
is....A STATE SECRET!) and you too may receive free autographed copies
of all of his books. Which are very nicely printed and bound by the way,
and have lots of color pages; the only peculiarity being that the
writing on the spine is 180 degrees reversed from the way it is on
American books. (i.e. when sitting with the front cover title upright on
the bookshelf, the spine writing reads bottom-to-top.)
The reunited Germany is busy reinventing its past; they, not we, came up
with that Fat Man bomb...we stole it from them, as is plainly obvious
from the green letter "G" on it's tail fin assembly...a marking used
only by German aircraft!
.......Mein Fuhrer...I CAN VALK!

Pat