Old December 17th 05, 06:58 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Open Univeristy Astronomy Courses

John Bristow wrote:
In message ,
Interstellar OverDrive writes
Hopefully I can skip those two as I have A levels in maths and
physics, I may need a refresher course though.

If you are serious about studying physics with the Open University don't
even think about missing s207. I would suggest taking mst 209 ( I think
that is the latest course number) should also be on you list.

I was thinking of doing Astronomy, not physics, at the OU. Are you
saying there is a large amount of physics involved ? My point was that
as I have an A level in physics already, I may not need to start from
scratch as far as courses on it go.