Old November 29th 03, 11:28 AM
Painius

"Edward C. Otto III" wrote in message ...
Just a question:

How can a measurement of velocity (Hubble Constant) be related to a
measurement of mass (your constant)?

'Lo Edward --

If i understand Lyndon correctly, it is the fact that there *is*
no relationship between the Hubble Constant and the mass,
radius of the electron and Planck's constant that yields the
paradox and disproves the BB theory.

To me, it is like saying that in four years, the fact that I
plopped out of my mother's womb will be disproved because
my age will coincide with the planet Mercury's spin rate as
measured in days.

But that's okay, because the *following* year, i shall once
again be able to prove how i was born, because my age will
no longer coincide with Mercury's rate of rotation.

If we wait long enough, the age of the Universe will increase
enough so that Ashmore's Paradox will disappear and the
Big Bang theory will once again thrive as the sovereign
scientific creation theory.

Even theories can have their good days and bad days g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
a Secret of the Universe...
so please don't breathe a word of this--

Paine Ellsworth