Old June 26th 04, 01:34 AM
PZeller66

Default Fast Flashing 2004-021B

Thanks very much for taking the time to write and provide the link! If I'm
having problems with the Internet I usually assume it has something to do with
America Online.

I've enjoyed reading the posts on SeeSat-L and learned much from them, though
I admit I've barely started the learning curve when it comes to serious
satellite observing. My observing so far has been limited to finding
interesting objects on the Heavens Above site that are passing over my area and
then going out to look at them, making magnitude estimates (this is just second
nature to someone who has followed variable stars for years) and getting a
rough idea of the rotation period if the object I look at is flashing.

I'll try version 9.0 (or take the advice of friends and get a new ISP) and
see if this works, though I'm not sure that anything I report could be
considered good data yet.

Thanks again,

Paul Zeller
Indianapolis, IN