Old June 24th 04, 09:42 AM
Ed Cannon

Default Fast Flashing 2004-021B

Yesterday I wrote:

I would have seen this one by now but for clouds every morning
(moisture streaming in from the Gulf of Mexico). I hope too
see it before too long, because over time it will slow down.
Okean O Rk (25861, 99-39B) started out the same way:

http://satobs.org/seesat/Jul-1999/0307.html

So, less than an hour after I posted yesterday, I saw it from
here through thin, broken clouds. It appeared pretty steady at
first, but the rotation became very apparent as it went on to
the north. Very neat!

By the way, besides Okean O Rk, quite a few other Zenits started
out as fast tumblers. They have all slowed down or even stopped.

Ed Cannon - - Austin, Texas, USA
(Remove "donotspam".)