Old February 1st 18, 02:09 AM posted to sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Debbie Reynolds and Space History

Stuf4 wrote:

I don't see how anyone who reads the words I post can arrive at a conclusion that the themes I have persistently been highlighting lack sincerity.

Because there are still people who cannont believe you can be the
loony racist ninny you manifestly are.

I have been a regular contributing member of this forum since 2001, and there is not a single example of a theme that I have highlighted that lacks sincerity.

You'd think that in that amount of time you'd have figured out that it
is not a 'forum'.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine