Old September 21st 07, 07:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

On Sep 20, 10:57 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 20, 7:52 pm, John Griffin wrote:

Get a newsreader. Use a news server.

Is that the best Rabbi Griffin has to say?

Why don't you folks want the public to read any of this stuff?
- Brad Guth -

Rabbi John Griffin is such an off-world naysayer, and not just on
behalf of my research and topics, but on behalf of anyone suggesting
there's other than off-world inert eye candy for us to look at, or for
that matter any viable alternatives for accomplishing the salvation of
our badly failing environment. In other words, Rabbi Griffin is
something of a usenet Hitler on faith-based steroids, except in total
denial of his being in denial which is actually worse off.

Perhaps Warren Buffett should have paid closer attention to Rabbi
John, as to avoid having to make those pesky investments into the
likes of renewable clean energy, so that we can keep adding soot, CO2
and NOx by the Yiddish butt loads into our polluted environment, as
global coal miners continually die off or die young, and we keep going
to war over the global reserves of oil, natural gas and yellowcake
that belongs to others.

As I've said many times before;
You only have to act on behalf of a bad Jew in order to become one of
the bad guys.
- Brad Guth -