Old April 22nd 06, 03:43 PM
astronomyguyty astronomyguyty is offline
Junior Member

Smile Question About media covarage!

Hello my name is Tyrone K. "Ty" I'm 16 years old & I live in Ky. I love astronomy... I think it's the most intesting subect in the world. I also like photography & skateboarding. My dad is in Iraq & I'm so PROUD of him. Both my parents are in the Us Army. But my dad is the one over there right now. When I was little, like 5 for my birthday as a present I was given a telescope science I keep talking about the planets & space so much to who ever would listen... well as I said I'm 16 now & I ABSLOUTLY LOVE astronomy. SO ok here come my question......
I went on NASA.gov & I found out there are some great missions coming up but I want to know do you guys know if any of them will be broadcast on television? I don't remember if any of the other missions lately have been bradcast & that worried me. I would really think it would be cool to see some of the newest mission broadcast.

Last edited by astronomyguyty : April 22nd 06 at 03:45 PM.