Old December 16th 17, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Comet Tails ?????

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I think this is a Nobel idea,and I'll drink to that. TreBert"

indeed....

Dateline, Stockholm: "Glazier's excrement bucket talks"

Hey, Glazier, old Pali, there is everything wrong again
with the Gutter physics & the Glazierola you just posted.
snipped crap from Glazier, the Turdman of Anaheim

Yesterday you bragged that you, Bert, will no longer post,
but that "T_he r_eeking e_xcrement b_ucket" that
you affectionately call "T_r_e_b, Treb" which you ****
into, in your stinky Minnie Mouse Van, will begin to talk
by itsefl and do so for the next 285 years.

Glazier, that you compulsively lie, is a given. But if you
actually stop posting and the pail that you **** into
begins to talk... then, Glazier, that will be Nobel stuff.