Old May 12th 15, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 4:09:18 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 5/11/2015 4:33 PM, Double-A wrote:
Foreboding clouds fill the sky! Brought umbrella just in case. Only 57F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham.

Harlow, the mouse is not interested in the peanut butter you recommended. But he left a few fecal pellets to let me know he is still there. I might try a cheese that will better stick to the pan, like Velveeta. But I have a feeling this mouse has very good taste, and expects to be feed only expensive gourmet cheeses.

Strange. I have never heard of a mouse that could pass up peanut butter.

You DID use Skippy Super Chunk right?

Chunky, but not Skippy. I don't like Skippy, though maybe the mouse would.

Another cool day here in Gresham. Cloudy and only 53F as of 12 noon here. Expected high only 58F. Rained last night and this morning.

Too bad Tom Brady can't use some of his deflation magic on the prices in our economy!

Double-A