Old May 12th 15, 12:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On 5/11/2015 4:33 PM, Double-A wrote:
Foreboding clouds fill the sky! Brought umbrella just in case. Only 57F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham.

Harlow, the mouse is not interested in the peanut butter you recommended. But he left a few fecal pellets to let me know he is still there. I might try a cheese that will better stick to the pan, like Velveeta. But I have a feeling this mouse has very good taste, and expects to be feed only expensive gourmet cheeses.

Strange. I have never heard of a mouse that could pass up peanut butter.

You DID use Skippy Super Chunk right?

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!