Old October 30th 12, 07:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default Painius should (but won't) understand "the Big Bang theory" (Lambda⋅CDM).

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:20:08 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/24/2012 11:51 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

The Big Bang is a creation myth of science.

--

But as mainstream ZNR approved myths go, it's a good one because it
gives their god that doesn't believe in fair play or hell, all the

Otherwise, I'm favoring the Big Ongoing of aether flowing from the
pole of a mother BH, with the other universe of aether and molecular
stuff directed out of the other BH pole.

Just more of the completely off the wall science bull**** from Painus
and Goth. The standard model has decades of observation and experimental
data to support it, yet Painus has a 'gut feeling' that it's wrong and
Goth has some foolishness he stole from some other idiot's idea about
the 'big ongoing'.

None of them have ANY...I repeat, ANY, evidence for their retarded
views. Strangely enough, both believe in ether and god as well.

Your lies fool nobody, Harlow. They just make you a laughingstock!

LMFAO !

PS. It would help if you knew the "first thing" about science.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/