Old January 18th 11, 03:37 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.space.policy,alt.philosophy,soc.culture.china
Well Done

Default Could Global Warming be the Savior of Humanity?

Woger Coppock wrote:
So, if you're in a loosing situation, like falling from high place
without a parachute, realize that it could be a good thing. At least,
this will keep your mind busy, until you hit the ground.

Or, if you'we standing safe in youw back yawd, and some jumped-up
buffoon tells you you'we falling, wealize that you'we being lied to by
some simple minded fwuitcake.

That's you, Woger.
--
): "I may make you feel, but I can't make you think"
(: Off the monitor, through the modem, nothing but net