Old June 16th 10, 05:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,alt.sci.planetary
kT

Default Mars MOLA Sea Confirmed!

Chris.B wrote:
On Jun 16, 5:05 am, kT wrote:
Nothing specific. Just the usual mars, water, life and fossil stuff.

Banded iron formations. Extremophile stromatolites, blobs, blobula,
bloblulons, the usual suspects. We were seeing a lot of it laying around
up on Husband Hill, and it appears there was quite a bit of it laying
around the Sojourner site as well :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...n_segment1.gif

And Guff said: "Let there be rust. And there was rust. And it was
goooood." :-)

There appear to be a lot of sulfates and carbonates in there too.

It's hard to tell what they were eating. Rocks, I suppose.

They're just rocks I tell you! ROCKS!

When they start eating each other that's when the trouble starts.

Eating almost always leads to sex.