Old April 26th 09, 01:27 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default Would it have been better to have ISS in lunar orbit?

Not that it really matters now but I just thought I'd throw the
question out? I always thought it would have been better to have put
the ISS in lunar orbit. Probably have had to be a smaller version but
it seems there would be more work to do on the moon than endlessly
whirling around the Earth. Before we could establish a sustainable
base on the moon we would have to establish a sustainable presence in
lunar orbit it would seem.