Old October 23rd 08, 10:10 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
moky

Default WHERE ARE THE EINSTEINIANS?

"I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot be based upon the
1905 light postulate, that is on the false principle of constancy of
the speed of light. Then nothing will remain of my whole castle in the
air, including the theory of gravitation, but also nothing of the rest
of contemporary physics."

How do you interpret the fact that Einstein's gravitation has
succesfull experimental results, as you admited yourself ?

Quotation :

"
I see we could reach an agreement. How about this: Until the 1970ties
there is complete fraud in Einsteiniana. Then a complete change
occurs
and from the 1970ties on there is complete honesty in Einsteiniana.
OK?
"
Pentcho Valev in
http://groups.google.fr/group/fr.sci...b9c4332b?hl=fr