Old January 10th 10, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Water Water Everywhere ??????

Warm liquid water we were created in. Earth has many tons of it. If
plate tectonics did not happen the earth would be under almost 3
kilometres of water O ya. I have always knowt Earth's rocks had water
in them. Rocks from space hitting Earth (Comets) have water in them. I
beleive radio active heating of rocks(800 C ) will get rocks to give
out their water I know why Venus Mars and our moon lost their water.
In one word "ultraviolet" But maybe its under their surface??
(permafrost) To have water on our moon it has to be found where Sun's
photons are not found. Bert