Old September 25th 19, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Autumn in Gresham

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 4:04:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A nice autumn day for the beginning of autumn here in Gresham. Sun through clouds, and staying dry. Now 66F as 0f 4:00 PM here. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 53%.

The time for raking leaves will soon be here. Monday Night Football is here, if only on the radio for us poor folk. Oktoberfests are underway! I hope I can make it to at least one! The kids are back in school. And that is good.

Double-A

No leaves in Anaheim.No shade.No rain and no clouds.No Earthquakes,floods.or hig winds.Weather here is boring.Last night slept badly it was to warm at 3am. Very quite as I type this post at the Anaheim Senior Center.Nobody is shooting pool.To warm for the beach,or fish,0r sail.Center is cool.Library cant make it when you have google.bert