Old June 24th 03, 05:32 AM
Ed Conrad

Default Oh, my, the floodgates are open

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 04:23:35 +0000 (UTC), R Brown
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
Ed Conrad wrote:

One thing you haven't seen too often from me, Stinky, is the
word G-O-D. But be damn sure the human race wouldn't
be here without the intervention of Intelligent Design.

Oh, look, a kook.

And just what would your Creationism curriculum have?

"Ugh, I can't picture it happening any other way."

"Scientists are a bunch of meanies. I don't like them."

"If you argue with me, G-O-D will punish youz."

"Sidebar: why boogers don't smell."

"Carpenters can't make a brain, therefore evolution is wrong."

"I am not descended from a damned dirty ape!"

"Arrrooooo!!! Werewolves of London!"

Careful - don't show Ed the secret handshake of the AOA (Arrogant Omniscient
Academia). BTW - there's a meeting next week. The Grand Kleegle is going to
demonstrate his fart machine. Have you paid up your dues? Gosh, ain't it
great being part of a conspiracy so secret that no one can even prove it
exists? Is that cool or what?

Are you two twirts bedbuddies, by any chance?

I hope someone dumps some glue into your Vasoline.

Ed Conrad
edconrad.com

Insane Men as Old as Coal
..