Old March 16th 04, 07:56 AM
Bunn E Rabbit

Default Planet_X New Evidence!

(Cosmic_Surfer), wrote:

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in
message

Rudolph_X wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their
spider holes? Ha!
"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th

planet..." -BBC

-
_________

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

I agree.

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?

Good question.

I mean "you" are all pretty competent right ?

The 'skeptics' only know how to criticize. If a UFO landed in their
backyard with Aliens exiting the craft they would call it a "weather
phenomena".

Debunkers did feedbacks right ?

You mean the debunker OCD feedback loop of "you're a kook...I see
nothing...you're a kook.." ad nauseam?

I would have rather been told: "(we know it's
there, and to be honest, we have no ****ing
idea how to explain how the Sumerian knows
about it)"

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.

And now for some late breaking empirical evidence from the overseas WB
Observatory showing the true nature of Planet X. I think this should
put to rest any notion that Planet X is just a 'glorified moon past
Pluto'.

In mpg format to show movement on Planet.

http://www.darkhorizon.com/Movies/Du...odgers%202.mpg

Now let's see those goddam skepti-cultists explain away THAT!

--
Bunn E. Rabbit

rabbit starts filling paper rolls with quarters

_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon
_____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

The mailbox, has been circumvented to fight spam.
To send mail... substitute ModerateMammal