Old July 21st 04, 10:25 PM
LaDonna Wyss

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote in message . com...
Google 2 is acting up, or I would have posted this to "Ignore's"
thread. Anyway, I was missing my buddy Hedrick, so I just conducted a
search. Has anyone else noticed that since "Ignore" embarked on this
campaign against me Friday Hedrick has not posted once? :-)
Seems Scott G. and Scott H. have teamed up in more ways than one.
Unfortunately for Scott G., that only reinforces BOTH their lack of
credibility.
Off to work, folks.
LaDonna

By the way, does anybody want to place bets that Hedrick is going to
mysteriously reappear and claim his computer's been down, New Mexico
has been without power for four days, or he's been on vacation?
Tip to Internet spy wannabees: If you want to don an incognito
"handle," you should continue posting under your real "handle" to
avoid detection. :-)
Wonder what identity he'll adopt next time?
LaDonna