Old April 6th 07, 04:47 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default The Seasons

Be my guest.using the same graphic what do you change to have the
geographical axis line up with the Solar radiation/Orbital shadow (SR/
OS) boundary while keeping rotational orientation fixed to Polaris -

http://www.astronomy.org/programs/se...flashlight.gif

The modification to Copernican reasoning based on the pseudo-dynamic
of variable axial tilt is now far more important than the Keplerian
orbital refinement,specifically in order to split global climate from
hemispherical weather patterns (seasons).With all the grave concerns
about climate,the unusual situation is that we do not even have an
accurate explanation for the seasons and that is probably the only
conclusion that can be drawn at present.

To alter the SR/OS boundary is an enormous challenge in itself
therefore to make variable axial tilt align with the SR/OS boundary at
the Equinoxes is a waste of time even if it still is proposed as a
pseudo-dynamic. Who wants to help humanity understand the difference
between global climate and hemispherical weather patterns with the
help of modern imaging and the correct astronomical mechanism for
climate and the seasons ?.

That's right,you would rather show each other pretty pictures and
pretend that astronomy is all about magnification.