Old April 20th 08, 08:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Lunar mosaic April 14th 2008

Ah well, I can not take all the credit for the seamless quality ... it's
been done automaticly by free program AutoStitch. I can take credit though
for the fact that I figured out that that program (originally used for
widefield panoramatic shots) can be used for moon mosaics also ;-)

Menno

Very good effort to make such a seamless mosaic from so many frames. I
usually screw up if a have to mate more than two or three images.

Stefan

"TheCroW" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Original version is 7672 x 9091 pixels, posted one is 1200 x 1317
pixels.

.thanks for a great image

?is this hi-res version available to DL?
?where

heron

Thanx for your comment :-)
The BIG version is no download, it is unprocesed. But I do have a
procesed version of 3000 x 3292 pixels. Here it is:
http://astro.3dart4u.com/images/14042008_moon_big.jpg

Menno