Old April 17th 08, 04:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Lunar mosaic April 14th 2008

Yep, still around and still lurking ;-)
Been a while since I used my scope but 2 nights ago it was very clear ...
so I made a lunar mosaic (again ;-) )
But of this phase I didn't make a mosaic yet, so it's one more for
Menno's Lunar Moon Maosaic Archive :-)

It's build out of 40 seperate single RAW images, put together with
AutoStitch, postworked in Photoshop.
Original version is 7672 x 9091 pixels, posted one is 1200 x 1317 pixels.

Bynostar 130-900 mm Newtonian, 25 mm eyepiece, eyepiece projection with
FujiFilm S5500 hybride camera, max zoom (10X).
1/13 sec, F3.1, ISO 64 for every shot.

Been a long time Menno since we've seen your lunar mosaics. Must have
been as rotten weather in the Netherlands as it was over here. Nice to
see your images again.

Rick

Yeah, weather was no good at all. But maybe this period it will be better
:-)

Menno