Old February 7th 06, 06:02 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default Venus/Moon - to Terraform, DNA seed or Not - in spite of whatever you've been told, there's other intelligent life on Venus. Venus simply is NOT insurmountably too hot and nasty.

Matt Wiser,
Too bad that the ESA Venus Express team is soon going to further prove
that it's not entirely as hot nor as nasty as your LLPOF buttology of
intellectual flatulence is suggesting. Of course, team KECK as well as
a few others have already accomplished much of what the Venus Express
team is only going to further refine upon, especially since they be
accomplishing the best ever science data coverage that's related to the
Venus nighttime season that's getting rid of far more thermal energy
than what was solar contributed (gee whiz folks; I can't but wonder
what that means).

Don't let my honest to God observationology or any of those pesky
regular laws of physics ruin yet another one of your bigots-R-us
infomercial day for yourself. Just keep on topic/author stalking,
bashing and if at all possible banishment should work it's usual Usenet
from hell magic that sustained your perpetrated cold-wars, as well as
the NASA/Apollo grand ruse/sting of the century.
-
Brad Guth