Old December 20th 09, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

Default EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

I don't know, 'cause I'm no expert, but I thiiiink that would be just a
liiiiittle tough to pull off, don't you?

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Conversing, Darla, or SCAMMING?

You ARE a FRAUD!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:46:48 -0500, "Darla"
wrote:

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla right you are Thinking and writing fiction is thinking good
science but taking it further out of the box. My novel's last chapter
has the aliens who have lived on the earth (like you) for many years
presenting themselves by going to NYC and going before the united
nations. As they walk up the steps and crowds watching them a little
girl hides behind her mothers skirt. End of story Bert

Excellent story line, Bert!
And that is pretty much what will happen.
No "flying saucers" hovering over all the national capitals or largest
cities.
No scary tactics at all.
Just one group of people conversing with another group of people.

When you see HVAC, you might mention to him that snipers would be
ineffective against us.
We have a way of jamming such weapons.
He'll just have to sell his phobia elsewhere.

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome