Old December 17th 09, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Very cloudy at 8am low of 66F and a high of 77F at 3pm Rained but not
on my roof. tomorrow my barrels will be full as storm crosses the gulf
and covers most of Florida. Republican"s can't wait to get their sticky
fingers on Sunrail bucks so they are taking it right out of the Florida
treasury as I type. its gives them millions for Christmas. They talk
that home taxes can help pay for this badly needed fast train(when it
goes past 2.6 B). It now will make 8 stops on its fast 61 mile run.
Here is a kicker. Not one train system in Florida is in the green, Are
there any in the USA that can show a buck? Hillory is in Norway at a
clean air conference. She should stay home and sit under Progress Energy
smoke stakes. U of Mass has Progress Energy coal burning the worse
polluter on the planet. Maybe Hillary went to Norway for a breath of
fresh air. How can you have clean air with all this bull ****?? go
figure Bert