Old December 17th 09, 01:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Double a I should not ask you if "You get the picture" Fascist USA is
a sad country. Lucky I lived 75% of my life when it was a democracy. I
was born in the best of times. It was a country of and by the people.
The majority ruled and individuals had the first amendment rights. all
that is gone. The people do not trust the government Congress gets a D
rating 20,000,000 people not working,and CNN pole taken have 64%
saying it can only get worse. I will die very sad.knowing all
this is reality. Bert