Old December 16th 09, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Finally got around to buying that tray of chicken to share with Kim.
Bought it cold so my food stamp card would cover it, then got the nice
people in the Safeway deli to heat it up for me. Took it out to
Kim's sidewalk umbrella covered table. The fried chicken was good,
nice and tender! The quality here is not consistent, but this time it
was great! Kim seemed to enjoy it, and apparently she had not yet
eaten much today. We had just finished eating when the rain started
coming down hard enough to splash water up on me. Where Kim sits is a
little dryer and under the awning of the store.

She told me to save a couple pieces for later when we can eat them
with rice and kimchee! I can hardly wait!

Double-A