Old December 16th 09, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What if (on Cosmic Chance)

On Dec 16, 3:04*am, "greysky" wrote:
"Darla" wrote in message

g.com...

"jughead" wrote in message
On Dec 13, 6:13 pm, "Darla" wrote:

What is actually manufactured constantly are quark-antiquark pairs.
If enough energy is involved, these might then become as
electron-antielectron pairs.
It takes far less energy to produce q-aq pairs than it does to produce
e-ae
pairs.

So there are q-aq pairs constantly appearing and then disappearing...

If my description above raises questions, then "shoot".

So.. you've drawn on the mainstream idea of sundry particle-
antiparticle pairs popping into existance and disappearing. The
unanswered question remains- popping into and out of *What*? Think of
gas bubbles in solution doing the same (say, in the cavitation trail
of a boat's propeller).Think of 'particles' as vacuoles or 'bubbles'
in an underlying medium. oc

The mainstream also knows that it takes far too much energy to have
particle-pairs popping in and out all the time.
Recent figures indicate that such levels of energy would only be available
at and near the event horizon of a black hole.

Quarks are not particles, and quark-antiquark pairs are not particle
pairs.
It takes a lot less energy to facilitate the appearance of quarks.
Very little photonic energy is required because the wild quarks rely upon
their own energy field.
The wild quarks that cause gravitation are the missing link between energy
and matter.
They appear and disappear in what one might call "quarkomagnetic" energy.

The answer to the unanswered question is that quarks, such as they are,
pop into and out of the energy field, and it is their spin
speed/frequency, their velocity and their quantity that govern the
strength of the gravitational field.

Q-aq pairs head for matter like a horse who knows its on its way "home"..
Hold on and enjoy the ride!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Interesting. So it is the q - aq virtual pairs interacting with space near a
mass that causes the gravity field. Then for certain types of reversed
matter, such as antimatter, the q-aq force vectors are essentially reversed
and that would give rise to antigravity! This ties in with my theory for
superluminal communications, because it turns out that virtual particles can
come from imaginary sources like the matterwave of a particle moving through
space on a probabilistic pathway. On a *fundamental level, I suppose my
'quantum communicator' is also disturbing this quark energy. But I call the
wild particles you are referring to 'imaginary particles'. A rose by any
other name...

Greysky

ps - my website is going back up under a different name soon.

The polarity or phase of mass is always the most important factor of
complex molecular bonding, or perhaps even that of tidal radii, with
the extremely weak force of gravity sort of coming along for the ride.

BTW; why not greatly improve the odds of cosmic creation by a
trillion trillion to one (1e24:1), by simply rational intelligent
design using practical methods of directed panspermia?

~ BG