Old December 16th 09, 05:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

HVAC They claim I owe them 2079 bucks. I owe them nothing. Nor would
Severn Trent Toho let me in reality owe that much money If I did I
would run for my life. They could say I owe them 2079,000 bucks (why
not?) Severn Trent is international Mafia that buys up utilities(Water)
Pays off Florida people like Charlie Crist and can fraudulently bill,and
over billing got them in big trouble in the UK. The London office of
Scotland Yard has this information and it was foreward to me 10 years
ago. Passing out this information Severn Trent paid Osceola sheriff to
threaten my life. I have a brave heart,but only the power of #1 People
that work for Severn Trent Toho water can not turn them in. I can not
bring sheriff Bob Hansel to justice for his felony crimes. Its the "good
old boys from top to bottom Bert PS The good old boys + KKK + Fl.
republicans are 3 sides to the same pyramid