Old December 16th 09, 11:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

Default What if (on Cosmic Chance)

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla Interesting you have both the weak and strong forces combined in
your quark model. I have all the forces coming from the curvature of
spacetime.(Einstein) I have tried to fit spacetime curve into the
micro realm by using a powerful sharp curve the size of a Plank length.
I call it simply a Planck curve. This is the first time I have ever
posted this idea. My thinking stops when submicroscopic gets so very
tiny,and then I have to think along the lines and loops of the string
theory. Its all about relating. We think of a galaxy as a point since
their size in relation to the whole universe as so extremely tiny. I
also know Riemann's geometry has math.and this mass does not fit in the
Quantum realm So you see Darla my thinking needs much more time. I
would get the Nobel if I could work this out Bert

Let us muse together, Bert.

The WNF and the SNF are forces completely derived from the quarkomagnetic
force (QMF), also known as the gravitational force (GF).
The nature of that force changes under certain conditions as the wild quarks
accrete into tame quarks to form particles like protons, neutrons,
anti-protons, anti-neutrons, and so on.
Ultimately the electromagnetic force (EMF) is also derived from the QMF.
There is a harmony to all this in that quark accretion can only occur when
the quark-antiquark (q-aq) pairs are separated, and only so many quarks may
be used to form certain particles.
The energy produced by q-aq annihilations is quite suited to both move the
"river" of q-aq wild quarks along and into matter to produce gravitation,
and also to aid quarks in the accretion process as matter is formed, for
example, in a star.

The curvature of space-time (a quarkomagnetic energy field) occurs naturally
as a result of the spinning of nearly countless q-aq pairs as they move
faster and faster toward a mass.

I cannot believe you are envisioning the Planck curve!
It is a necessary component in the remodeled equations.
The Planck curve (or rather the absence of it) is one reason why E=mc^2 is
imprecise.
Another reason is that Einstein stopped too early when using Newton's
infinity set.
The set must be taken farther, or more deeply, to make GR more precise.

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome