Old December 16th 09, 01:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

Default EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.
Survival is what life is really all about. Bert PS my late(friend and
cockroach Big Moe had a lot to tell me about survival He knew all the
tricks.

Humans put a name to this, uhm, yes, here it is: Spirit!

Not spirit as in ghost or angel, of course.
More like the spirit of a great ball player (or cheerleader, for that matter
G).

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome