Old December 16th 09, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

On Dec 15, 4:12*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 15, 3:36*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Darla *You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.
Survival is what life is really all about. * Bert PS my late(friend and
cockroach *Big Moe had a lot to tell me about survival *He knew all the
tricks.

Perhaps you should have consumed Moe for dinner. *It would have made
Darla and other Rothschilds laugh.

How about roasting Rudy? (those satanic Rothschilds have done worse)

*~ BG

Rudy's too old and tough to eat, Brad.

Double-A