Old December 15th 09, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

Default EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla In my novel "Stepping Stones" I had the great space ship bringing
mammals to Earth such as porpoises and whales. Was I then predicting in
my fictitious story reality? Are you the reality of my thinking. I wish
Sunbeam was not mad at me and prove all this Bert

It could be seen as your symbolising the act of directed panspermia, Bert.
There is always a "ring of truth" in every work of fiction.
Indeed, fiction writers are more limited than non-fiction writers, because
fiction writers are reader-bound to make their stories and characters
"believable".
The more plausible is the story, then the better is the work.

Because reality is sometimes unexpectedly astounding, non-fiction writers
are not so limited.

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome