Old January 25th 07, 06:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Default Did The Chinese Violate Any Treaties?

On Jan 22, 8:49 pm, robert casey wrote:
Okay.. what the **** is "Waziristan"?

That reply is beneath you, Pat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004-2006_Waziristan_conflict has some
recent history.

Well, it did sound like a flippant made up name, like "Butt-wipe-ah-stan".

Yes, I mean I would have immediately known what "skirmishes between
Pakistani and Taliban forces on the Afghan/Pakistan border" meant
without the term 'Warziristan conflicts' thrown in. Warziristan almosts
sounds like a forgotten former USSR country having come out of the
woodwork.

Send Sacha Baron Cohen, of BORAT fame, there for a sequel to his movie.

Eric