Old January 22nd 19, 08:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Default Referencing our planet to the Sun

Quadibloc wrote in
:

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 12:09:35 PM UTC-7, Jibini Kula
Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
JBI wrote in :

Kudos to anyone who does, but I think it's
a failing effort.

If there's anyone who does, they should take their meds, too.
Gerry is . . . not quite right in the head.

Oh, dear. Because I had engaged in debate with him until he
broke it off, some time ago, I believe I *do* understand what
he's on about.

And you're pretty well known to be a loony as he is.

It isn't even really that he's incomprehensible so much as he's so
****ing crazy why would anybody *try* to understand him?

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland: