Old August 11th 07, 05:27 AM posted to sci.space.station
Space Balls

Default apparent ice ding may require tile repair

"Jim Oberg" wrote in message
presser in progress, this is getting interesting...

I'm just wondering if this will turn out to be any kind of an issue at all
compared with some of the previous strikes on earlier missions. There have
been some nasty ones. So far the media has been fair in their line of
questioning and not sensationalistic. Well...at least CNN, Space.com, and
Spaceflightnow.com.

It would be really cool if people were really interested in the actual
mission itself. The missions are only getting more interesting as we move
forward with assembly.

BTW - I saw you rip that anchorman a week or so ago on the Astronaut/Alcohol
story. That was hilarious. He deserved it.