Old May 16th 05, 09:14 PM
Herb Schaltegger

On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:48:55 -0500, Rand Simberg wrote
(in article ):

You can't imagine
thelevel of indifference with which I view my status in your killfile.
Ignoring the odious comparison with our life-on-Venus nutbag,

Yet you still need to mention it, don't you?

I was
just pointing out that it looks a little silly to supposedly killfile
someone and then continue to respond to them.

Not nearly as silly as most of your statements in this thread.

--
Herb Schaltegger, GPG Key ID: BBF6FC1C
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759