Old May 16th 05, 08:52 PM
Herb Schaltegger

On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:24:05 -0500, Rand Simberg wrote
(in article ):

If they do the same job with equivalent results, how could they help
but be more efficient, given that they're a small team?

Please, pull out of your terminal case of cranial-anal-loopback and get
into the real world. "Efficient" doesn't simply mean "few people doing
the work." Besides which, you're once again changing terms and
conditions to fit your own goal of perpetuating argument: I didn't say
"same work." I said "analogous work" for a good reason. You might
want to contemplate that before you spout off with more nonsense.

--
Herb Schaltegger, GPG Key ID: BBF6FC1C
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759