Old May 21st 18, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Water in Space around the Sun Can Not be

TurdBert is drunk and he is near,
as SwineBert has another Beer...
and added:
__"reber wrote:
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments[J]
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
with https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 [J]
who brags to know how everything works, which
is 1st & foremost TurdBert's habit to **** into
peoples' mouths, & to see them being murdered
so that Glazier can be a criminal graveyard vandal
& **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in links [J]