Old April 30th 04, 10:06 AM
Bookman

Default Aliens Tampering With Lockheed's Satellites?

AFAB and AUK restored
"*" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:42:48 -0500, "Bookman"
wrote:

Keep in mind that she seems to think that a konspiracy
capable of subverting the USG is incapable of silencing her,
for some mysterious reason.

I was silenced. I was banned from Usenet for over a year, filtered out
completely by the NSA/Echelon. I *still* am being filtered out, but
Lockheed's satellites are malfunctioning and something has altered my

posts
in transit to the newsgroups.

Who banned you? How'd they keep you from subscribing
to a service, or even using a free reader, Alexa?

OTOH, if this 'big,scary' konspiracy is so
badass, why are you still walking around?

Are you k'laming awesome kosmic powers, now?

You figure it out.

I have already - you are nutty.

The aliens have systematically removed or (rendered useless) billions of
dollars of Lockheed's equipment (including NASA) in space.

Since the ayleeuns only exist in your deluded
fantasies, they have easy access to the 'seekrit
satellites' that only exist in your mind.

Besides, there's a guy in OZ who thinks that _he's_ the center of
the konspiracy, not you. He's even got movies to 'prove' it.

Powering your house with welders yet?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)