Old May 19th 11, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Chernobyl and Cancer 25 years later (WOW)

"herbert glazier" wrote in message
Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

BeeertBrain, does this estimate of 50,000 come from the same
guy who estimates the 250,000 jobs Oh'Bummer either "saved" or "created" ???