Old May 19th 11, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Chernobyl and Cancer 25 years later (WOW)

On May 18, 4:43*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. *Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA *Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

Obviously the resident Semites and ZNR FUD-masters here in Google
Groups or Usenet/newsgroups are like the Rothschilds, in that they
honestly don't give a tinkers damn about the rest of us, because even
their hired minions are treated like **** unless they bring in a lot
more wealth than it's costing to keep them employed.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#